You’re invited to my webinar this Wednesday: “Lean Startup Tips: Get the Right Software Built, Capital-Efficiently”
by Adrian Scott, Ph.D., CEO of Coderbuddy; Founding Investor in Napster
Details: Adrian was a founding investor in music pioneer Napster, and went on to pioneer social networking by founding and bootstrapping Ryze, the social network that influenced Friendster & Facebook. He’s an in-demand virtual-CTO and advisor/board member to leading startups today that have raised millions of dollars in funding.
This webinar is for you if:
– You’ve been frustrated by previous attempts to build software
– You need to build a product on limited funding
– You need a path to raising more funding
In this special webinar, I will be sharing with you:
– How to Grow Your Valuation & Attractiveness to Investors, While Development is in Process
– How to Structure your Project for Success, Not Failure
– Whether to Get a Project Quote, or Get a Dev Team
Adrian’s experience will help you increase your odds of success, and help you avoid fatal mistakes.